[reportlab-users] reportlab problemsl with two versions of python running in two different locations

dave s davids771 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 10:02:33 EDT 2009

I need to install reportlab1-19 in Plone Unified Installer2.5.2 at opt/Plone/python2.4.4/lib/python2.4 inside. But when I try to run the setup there for reportlab ie. "python setup.py install" it installs it to my newest version python2.6 in a different directory /usr/lib/python2.6 and not in plone. 2.6 is for other application. How do I keep reportlab isolated to the Plone dirctory? Thanks.