[reportlab-users] RGBA Colors

King Simon-NFHD78 simon.king at motorola.com
Thu Nov 26 06:48:50 EST 2009

I'm using it, but only via the patch that I originally provided against
a relatively old revision revision of ReportLab. However, the main
reason for doing this was to make a matplotlib backend that used
reportlab graphics, and I would be happy to update that backend to use
colours with an alpha attribute instead of the strokeOpacity/fillOpacity
attributes that I use at the moment, if that's the way you want to go.

(I still need to discover why my code doesn't work with the current
ReportLab opacity implementation, but I haven't spent any time tracking
it down)

Simon