[reportlab-users] RTL Patch Committed

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:28:13 EST 2009

> using a font that supports Arabic characters

is there a single place to change default fonts in a pythonatic clean way

I mean deriving a class from reportlab/lib/styles.py

or passing something to the default platypus.doctemplate.py ..etc.

because I can see Times hard coded in many places.

can't we made customizable virtual fonts like Sans Serif and monospace
which can be easlt set by application

rpm -ql python-reportlab | xargs grep -i roman

BTW: DeJaVu fonts are the best international fonts in terms of unicode coverage