[reportlab-users] Loading transparent GIFs with shapes.Image

Marcel Tromp mtromp.docbook at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:52:49 EST 2009

I modified my renderPDF drawImage function to use canvas.drawImage instead
of drawInlineImage and added a mask.

This is now providing me desired behaviour.

I did run into a weird Foxit rendering issue where 2 out of 18 GIFs would
render low quality on the screen when using drawImage, but would show up
perfectly fine when using drawInlineImage. Acroread would be fine in either
case...

Is there any way to include prerendered PDF files using the graphics packag
MT