[reportlab-users] RTL

Yoann Roman yroman-reportlab at altalang.com
Wed Nov 18 08:19:12 EST 2009

> Andy says we should create an RTL branch and give you guys checkin

> rights etc etc.

> I'm quite willing to do that, but should this be in

> https://svn.reportlab.com/public/reportlab/community/branches

> or

> https://svn.reportlab.com/public/reportlab/branches

> The community area hasn't received many (3) outside checkins.

I missed the exchange that led to setting up a "community" repository,
and Google is being uncooperative at helping me locate it. So what was
the idea behind this? And how do changes in that repository get merged
back into the main repository?

For the RTL support, it seems a branch under the main repository would
make more sense since the changes should be minimal and getting them
merged back into trunk as quickly as possible would benefit everyone
needing this support. Then again, Hosam is much further along on this,
so whatever works for him works for me.

--
Yoann Roman