[reportlab-users] [PyPDF] I would like merge two A4 PDF documents in PDF document with A4 size + 10 mm (width + 10mm, height + 10mm)

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri Mar 27 04:50:30 EDT 2009

KLEIN Stéphane:

>> From this point, I would like :

> 1. create an empty page with this paper size : A4 width + 10 mm, A4

> height + 10 mm

> 2. merge and center background page in current page (page create at

> step

> 1)

> 3. merge and center foreground page

> I don't know :

> * how to change page size ?

> * how to merge and center page ?

> I search this informations in PyPDF API and on google... I found

> nothing.

Hi Stéphane,

AFAIK, the sample code you're looking for doesn't exit on the
PyPDF site, which is supported in a very unpredictable way. But
there is hope! ;-) You can have a look at some of my PDF related
packages using PyPDF, e.g. pdfnup or pdfgrid, either in the PyPI
or here: http://www.dinu-gherman.net/tmp

Hope, that helps,

Dinu