[reportlab-users] table border bottom draw on split

Arkadi Colson arkadi at smartbit.be
Fri Mar 13 10:16:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a table with several rows, to many in fact to fit on 1 page. For
the first row on page 1 I draw LINEABOVE, for the last row (on page 2) I
draw LINEBELOW and for the rest between LINEAFTER and LINEBEFORE is
called. This way I have a box around the rows. However on the page split
I want to have the LINEBELOW also instead of an open table. Is this
possible somehow?

Or do I have to create a table in a table with BOX set and will the
split function draw the LINEBELOW in that case?

Can somebody advice me on that?

Thanks and best regards,
Arkadi Colson