[reportlab-users] Problem with PDF generation

jonas wustrack jonas at reportlab.com
Tue Jun 30 06:00:48 EDT 2009

If you simply want to open the pdf programatically the "open pdf"
thread earlier this month on this list will answer your question:

http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2009-June/008455.html

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Rajasekhar p<rajasekhar1242 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

>      I have developed a program to generate reports. I used reportlab 2.3

> module now i can generate reports by using my program. But, i am not able to

> open PDF file automatically. I mean manually it will be opened when i click

> on that PDF file. I am sending my program  as attach file with this mail.

> please give me any suggestions on this one.

> With Regards,

> Rajasekhar P

Jonas Wustrack
Software Developer
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Media House, 3 Palmerston Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 1PG, UK
Tel +44-20-8545-1570