[reportlab-users] Jagged fonts when there are images on same page

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Jun 26 12:53:15 EDT 2009

Benjamin Higgins wrote:

> Andy,

> Thanks for the tip, they are PNGs! And yes, the colors are off as well!

> I'm using Acrobat on Linux, but I've verified that the font problem happens

> on Windows and Mac as well, but I didn't check the color problem.

> Thanks!

> Ben

if possible can you send us a sample of the png's that cause the problem. I
suspect it's a problem with our masking technology for pngs. Also which fonts
are going bad.

We observed the colour problem in Acrobat Reader on linux, but our PNG's ddn't
cause font problems and things appeared OK in Windows and Mac.