[reportlab-users] ReportLab, Twitter, Matplotlib

Paul Peaslee PEASLPW at mmc.org
Wed Jun 10 16:35:13 EDT 2009

I don't get it either... But I hate cell phones and pagers, and I don't see much use for instant messaging, either. I was recently criticized for not running email notify continuously. Not a team player... I wonder how people get anything done.

By the way.... top or bottom posting preferred? Does it matter?

Bo

Paul 'Bo' Peaslee
Database Administrator
Maine Medical Center
peaslpw at mmc.org
207.662.6523

Dinu Gherman wrote:

> Tim Roberts:

>> Honestly, but I fail to see any compelling business advantage at all in

>> devoting resources to "twittering".

> Maybe this will provide some clues:

> http://247wallst.com/2009/05/26/the-ten-ways-twitter-will-permanently-change-american-business/

Well, that article describes how corporations will eventually invade and
usurp Twitter, turning it into yet another mass advertising tool, which
will inevitably render it useless to the general public. I still don't
see how it benefits my company to have me Twitter.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.