[reportlab-users] Hebrew Support Patch

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Mon Jun 8 12:06:03 EDT 2009

Is it possible you could post a context difference for all the files you
modified? It would make it easier to get this in. Alternatively is the archive +
your last email definitive?

In addition I'm not sure I understand how this would be used in a production
environment. Do we need to have a style setting rather like Andy has used
style.wordwrap=='CJK' to test for when we switch to CJK style wrapping? If we
use that approach we should be able to put the patch in place more easily.
However, styling seems hard for ordinary string drawing (ie we don't have it).

Or are we saying that we have a pyfribidi mode when all text gets rendered that way?