[reportlab-users] Hebrew Support Patch

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Jun 8 06:36:56 EDT 2009

2009/6/7 Moshe Wagner <moshe.wagner at gmail.com>:

> Well, I'm not a really great technical writer either, and I'm not

> really sure how much background you want. But I'll give the best

> description I can think of.

Moshe, this is a great start. Thanks very much indeed. We'll do our
best to get this into the 2.4 release in some fashion. Don't panic
if nothing goes in this week - we're shortstaffed with someone on
vacation - but we're starting to collect features for the next release
now.

For completeness' sake are there any others out there who are using
ReportLab with Arabic, and who could see if this approach works and/or
give us some sample text when we start to make the changes?

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson