[reportlab-users] SVG support on the Canvas?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Jun 2 12:31:37 EDT 2009

2009/6/2 Bill Janssen <janssen at parc.com>:

> I'm wondering if there are plans for the Canvas class to grow a

> "drawSVG" method akin to "drawImage"?  Seems like it might be a nice fit.

No immediate plans among ReportLab's own staff; we have our own
(commercial) PDF-importing code which fulfils most of the use cases we
have. However, we would welcome any contributions in this area and
check them in if the author was happy for us to...

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect