[reportlab-users] ReportLab, Twitter, Matplotlib

King Simon-NFHD78 simon.king at motorola.com
Tue Jun 2 07:55:29 EDT 2009

Dinu Gherman wrote:

> Anyway, here's one of the few ReportLab-related tweets to be found,

> this one on http://twitter.com/dinugherman:

> Having fun implementing #matplotlib charts as #reportlab

> flowables (#pdf and #bitmaps) in #python. Very promissing:

> http://bit.ly/1715G5

Hi Dinu,

We've also implemented a matplotlib backend that generates ReportLab
Flowables. It's not a complete implementation - we stopped when it
supported the matplotlib features that we needed. Are you planning on
releasing your version? It was always in the back of my mind that we
would contribute ours to the matplotlib project, but we haven't got
round to it yet.

Simon