[reportlab-users] How-to for adding new features?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Jul 22 05:02:44 EDT 2009

Andy Robinson:

> No such document exists. My excuse is here ;-)

> http://agilemanifesto.org/

Well, the question is: does it work? If so, there should be a
plethora of ReportLab extensions from third parties... In this
case I'm still waiting for someone providing me a list of, say,
20 pointers to start with.

> One of the big gaps is finding a free compliance-checking tool. We

> can use Acrobat Professional's preflight tools for some things...

Well, I'm not aware of free validating tools, but if you want to
use one in-house why must it be free? I could point you to some
companies, even here in Berlin, selling commercial validators,
that should be affordable for ReportLab. The pricing model is
based on running server cores, so it should be very familiar to
RL. ;-)

Regards,

Dinu

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/dinugherman