[reportlab-users] Spacer too large at page...

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:35:43 EDT 2009

Hi list, I built an application which prints some pages depending on the
user request. The pdf is composed of a number of documents separated by a
page break and at the beginning and at the end of each documents some images
are inserted.
I encounter a problem when I ask for a pdf composed of several documents but
always on a specified page. Here is:
Exception Type: LayoutError Exception Value:

Flowable <Spacer at 0x322e998 frame=normal>... too large on page 6

The page 6 contains always the same document, but asking for it alone it
works fine.
Here follows a piece of my code:

t = Table(data,style = style)
t._argW[0] = 8.5 * cm #first column width
w,h = t.wrap(A4[0]-2*cm,A4[1])
story.append(header)
story.append(space)
story.append(t)