[reportlab-users] Geraldo

Marinho Brandao marinho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:35:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

well, I'm happy you like Geraldo :)

I have big plans on its project... currently I'm working on the Text
generator and on a basic version of a visual editor. I started also
the coding to generator ODF Docs and Sheets and would like to write a
Reports Server (so, Geraldo will useful for other languages, using a
webservice to communicate).

All help are welcome, including also write documentation and
tutorials, correcting my gramatical and spelling mistakes, etc...

best regards,

2009/7/8 Michael Hipp <Michael at hipp.com>:

> Thanks for the explanations, Marinho. I was in process of writing an

> abstraction layer on top of ReportLab in similar fashion to Geraldo. Yours

> looks well done and is much farther along. I'm giving it a whirl.

> Thanks,

> Michael

> Marinho Brandao wrote:

>> Hi Dinu,

>> yes, "report" is an expression that can have many meanings.

>> ReportLab uses the word "report" meaning "write things on a blank

>> page, as a canvas".

Marinho Brandão (José Mário)
http://marinhobrandao.com/