[reportlab-users] Does <br /> not work in Paragraphs?

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Thu Jul 2 17:05:17 EDT 2009

Tim Roberts wrote:

> Michael Hipp wrote:

>> The above code just wraps the lines of the address as if the <br/>

>> wasn't there. Am I doing something wrong or is <br> <br>oken?

> Well, it's hard to say that it's "broken". It was never in there to

> begin with.'

Well I didn't know that. Note that reportlab-userguide.pdf says it's in there
(section 6.3, page 70). And the <br/> tag is shown (apparently working) in the
examples in figures 6-8 and 6-11 (page 71, 72).

Thanks,
Michael