[reportlab-users] Release 2.3 approaching...

King Simon-NFHD78 simon.king at motorola.com
Thu Jan 29 05:13:03 EST 2009

Hi,

I was wondering whether you had any more thoughts about including
transparency support in ReportLab? When I asked last time
(http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2008-November/007709.
html), Robin suggested that he wanted to introduce PDF-1.4 features in a
controlled way. I updated my patch in a way that hopefully allowed for
that, but didn't hear any more about it.

In any case, I've updated the patch to apply cleanly to revision 3408 if
anyone is interested.

(The motivation for this was to create a matplotlib backend that
produced reportlab Drawing objects, thus allowing Matplotlib plots to be
embedded within Reportlab

Thanks,

Simon