[reportlab-users] Intermittent failure to find font, followed by IOError

Stevens, Ian IStevens at globeandmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:10:38 EST 2009

Thanks Andy. I'll see if I can wrangle a spare machine on which to
replicate those errors.

We have code to load fonts in an app dir. These are just over 30 fonts
which are loaded. Most are Postscript but there are a few TrueType
fonts. Most of the fonts are easily-identified but we also have some
which appear to be custom to one of our clients.

Ian.