[reportlab-users] Can I build a PDF from a template?

David Heath david at davidheath.org
Tue Feb 10 05:33:14 EST 2009

On 2/10/09, Werner Thie <wthie at thiengineering.ch> wrote:

> I personally use the z3c.rml implementation and are quite happy with it.

> You get a FOSS reimplementation of RML which does PDF as a template

> thing and a lot more.

Hi Werner,

thanks that sounds very useful and interesting, I hadn't heard of the
z3c.rml implementation. I had a look at the documentation, but I
couldn't see any obvious way to use a PDF file as a template. Would
you be able to give me a simple example, or point me in the right
direction?

thanks

David