[reportlab-users] ReportLab 2.3 is out!

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 6 04:14:39 EST 2009

2009/2/6 David Brooks <dave at bcs.co.nz>:

> I've just tried an "easy_install" on a Centos box which has Python 2.5 and

> got:

I haven't a clue. There is no reference to this file in the
information we loaded onto PyPI, and we offer a classic
distutils-style setup script which works as far as we can tell.

To be clear, we do not support easy_install. Clearly, it has
decided to (half-) support us in some kind of devious and broken
manner, by telling the world to fetch a random package from our web
site.

Maybe someone who understands pypi can tell us what's wrong with the
following, and how easy_install manages to get from what we shipped to
the unrelated file you mentioned...

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/reportlab/2.3

The files are available there and on our own web site.

- Andy