[reportlab-users] patch to make Reportlab work again on Jython

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Feb 4 12:05:24 EST 2009

2009/2/4 Raphaël Valyi <rvalyi at gmail.com>:

> Hi Andy and all,

> yes, Jython knows the '__all__' variable, so may be you can use it

> for the patch.

I regret to say we had to leave the 'Jython support' out of today's
release; we had a deadline to ship the release, and need a bit longer
to study this problem and play with Jython ourselves before we pick
a solution. We might even try to update our jar-file deployment from
5 years ago.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson