[reportlab-users] PDF File corrupt

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Dec 4 10:55:47 EST 2009

2009/12/4 Dani Reguera <dreguera at tagzania.com>:

> It could be the images?? I have choosen 4 png images and added to the file

> and now seems that is not corrupted but I cant see them.

> Now I can open the file but I see anything.

Can you try slightly resizing or changing the 4 images using some
well-known tool? e.g Gimp, Paint.NET, Photoshop.

We know that some 'buggy images' have confused Adobe Reader in the
past. I have even known images in PDFs to make a printing press
crash. Usually changing the image file fixes this.

Best Regards,
--
Andy