[reportlab-users] PDF File corrupt

Dani Reguera dreguera at tagzania.com
Fri Dec 4 09:18:36 EST 2009

Hi everybody!

The problem is when I open the file with acrobat reader (In Win or in
Linux). Reportlab generates the file well (I can see it with the document
viewer) but I can open it with acrobat reader. The file is corrupted

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat does not display the page correctly.
Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the
problem"

2009/12/4 Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com>

> Dani Reguera wrote:

>> I generated the pdf file with reportlab, then I choose "Open with..." and

>> select "Acrobe REader" and gives me that error, all this with Ubuntu.

>> Also I have tested sending via e-mail and trying to open with Windows and

>> gives me the same problem. File corrupted.

> post a short example to the list that illustrates the problem.

> --

> Robin Becker

Dani Reguera
dreguera at tagzania.com