[reportlab-users] Generate a Jpeg image from a PDF File done by reportlab

Dani Reguera drbakhache at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:07:13 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with a pdf file generated with reportlab, maybe anyone
could help me. I have generated a file in reportlab, and now I want to make
a thumbnail image, the format doesn't matter (png or jpeg) and I'm trying
with ghostscript (GS) and ImageMagick, but the problem is that GS tells me
that it's and error. Seems that the pdf generated by reportlab is
corrupted... could be that the pdf format is PDF-1.3?

Is in reportlab a way to generate a jpg image or export apdf file to a jpg
image?

Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.

Dani