[reportlab-users] IronPython and ReportLab

Marco Parenzan marco.parenzan at libero.it
Thu Aug 20 05:38:42 EDT 2009

Robin and Tony,

thanks for the answers. I'm a .NET developer and I'm in my real first days
with IPY. I strongly believe in Python and Reporting is my choice to make
some real apps.

I understant about ASCII and Unicode (I have read about it somewhere): I'm
lucky that, at the moment, it's the only problem and the patch is simple.

About performances: IPY 2.6beta2 cuts execution by about 60% (8 seconnds
instead of 20).

I posted the same message on IPY group: I hope having some answers soon.

Thanks,

Marco