[reportlab-users] Transparency

King Simon-NFHD78 simon.king at motorola.com
Tue Aug 18 10:46:17 EDT 2009

Great - thanks a lot for implementing this!

It doesn't seem to work completely. The first problem is simple (stroke
opacity in shapes is applied incorrectly - see the attached patch). The
second problem is that opacity doesn't seem to work on String objects. I
haven't tracked that one down yet.

Other than that, a simple test script seems to work, but it doesn't when
incorporated into our application. I'll see if I can figure out what the
problem is and let you know.

Thanks again,

Simon