[reportlab-users] paragraphs over several pages

johnf jfabiani at yolo.com
Fri Apr 17 11:15:13 EDT 2009

I'm hoping someone can explain the general way to handle printing a large body
of text (a notes field from a database) across several pages. I am creating
an invoice that of course contains headers, footers, groupings and a detail
section. In the detail section I have to include a notes field that is
unknow in size in advance. In fact it can be quite large for the area
assigned and would require several pages to print correctly. This meaning I
need to reprint headers, footers, and continue the notes on several pages.
I'm sure this has situation has happened to others and I'm interested in how
it was handled.
--
John Fabiani