[reportlab-users] ANN: pdfnup 0.3.0

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Sun Sep 28 10:00:43 EDT 2008

Andy Robinson:

> Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de>:

>> Sadly, I cannot establish a proper dependency to the RL toolkit

>> in PyPI/setuptools, because the RL code isn't propperly regist-

>> ered there.

> We'll try to do the PyPI thing for 2.2.1, but that's likely to be next

> week due to some unanticipated deadlines in the next 2 days.

As it turns out in this case it was quite easy to remove the
dependency on ReportLab, which results in a just released
version 0.3.1:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pdfnup/0.3.1

Other than that nothing has changed. But I think not having to
install ReportLab for a rather simple tool like this is a big
advantage for most typical users.

Regards,

Dinu