[reportlab-users] wordwraps in tablecells

steven Van de Weyer vandeweyer.s at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:54:28 EDT 2008

Just started using reportlab to generate some reports. And am new to python
(and PyQT) as well

What happens: I set my table column width manually. I get data from SQLite
to bind with the table cells. Expected to have the string wrapped and the
rowheight adjusted, but seems my data is shown across multiple columns on
the same line.

I checked the mailing list for solutions, but didn't quiet find what I was
looking for. Even for this kind of a noob question.

This is how I initialise my table

t = Table(resvancache,(50,150,150,150,50),None,TableStyle([('INNERGRID',
(0,0), (-1,-1), 0.25, colors.black),
('BOX', (0,0), (-1,-1), 0.25, colors.black),
('VALIGN',(0,0),(-1,-1),'MIDDLE'),
('ALIGN',(0,0),(-1,-1),'RIGHT'),
('TEXTCOLOR',(-1,0),(-1,-1),colors.red)]),1)

Is there something I have overlooked? Thanks in advance.

Steve - Belgium.