[reportlab-users] ANN: pdfnup 0.3.0

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Sep 24 08:35:49 EDT 2008

2008/9/24 Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de>:

> I already explained how to do it for RL 2.2 as a two minute action.

I thought it required a fully working egg-style setuptools script?
The setup_egg.py we have now doesn't build the C extensions yet,
and if we did it now then it would also have the wrong version number.
Retro-hacking tagged code is bad karma.

If not, please feel free to go ahead and do it yourself, if you want
it there now
and think it will work with what we have.

We're not going to do something irreversible ourselves until we have
had a few hours to learn about PyPI and we're sure we're doing the
right thing; then we could make it part of our packaging script. I am
confident this could happen next week for 2.2.1

- Andy