[reportlab-users] ANN: pdfnup 0.3.0

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Sep 24 06:40:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm announcing the next of a series of little PDF handling tools
I wrote to work with PDF files. This one is named "pdfnup" and
is (verly lightly) based on ReportLab (apart from the test PDFs,
also created with RL), but might be useful for people on this
list as well. Mostly it is based on PyPDF.

You should be able to easy_install "pdfnup" and lookup details
in the Python Package Index:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pdfnup

Sadly, I cannot establish a proper dependency to the RL toolkit
in PyPI/setuptools, because the RL code isn't propperly regist-
ered there.

Nevertheless, I hope this will be useful for others as well.
Comments are welcome!

Regards,

Dinu