[reportlab-users] ReportLab open source policy (was "headers and footers")

William Dode wilk at flibuste.net
Fri Sep 19 07:50:39 EDT 2008

On 19-09-2008, Andy Robinson wrote:

> For anyone new to this 7-year-old discussion: we would really, really

> love people to send in test scripts, teaching examples, cleanups

> of docstrings, changes to manuals etc. This is an easy and safe way

> to start contributing to any open source project. Just send stuff to

> the list.

Hi,

I also catched a bug and would like to know if it's confirmed and if my
workaround will not break something else :
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.reportlab.user/7106

More generaly, i hope to see reportlab become fault tolerant. I mean,
like html, that a document is every time rendered whenever an error
occur.
With the example above, the crash append only on somes data, it's very
annoying when it's append on the client desk !

But it's very exceptional !

thanks and continue to push us to make the works !

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net
Informaticien Indépendant