[reportlab-users] ANN: pdfsplit 0.4.2

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Sep 17 08:35:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm announcing here the first of a series of little PDF handling
tools I wrote to work with PDF files. This one is named "pdfsplit"
and is itself not based on ReportLab (only the test PDF is created
with RL), but might be useful for people on this list as well.

Instead it is based on PyPDF, which allows to write pretty smart
tests that actually check assertions on the text content of the
generated PDF documents (see test suite).

You should be able to easy_install "pdfsplit" and lookup details
in the Python Package Index:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pdfsplit

I hope this will be useful for others as well. Comments are
welcome!

Regards,

Dinu