[reportlab-users] First stage of trunk rearrangement committed

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Sep 3 15:37:40 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Robin has committed the first stage of the repository rearrangement.
Anyone who develops on SVN copies should probably not update for a
couple of days while we test a bit more.

If you are curious, and want to take a look or try the setup script,
you can do something like I just did....
[prompt]:~$ cd temp
[prompt]:~/temp$ svn co
https://www.reportlab.co.uk/svn/public/reportlab/trunk reportlab-root

There are some brief notes in the INSTALL.txt. All feedback is welcome.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect