[reportlab-users] Fixing bugs in RL 2.2

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Sep 3 04:16:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm excited to read about the plans for releasing RL 2.2. I wonder,
though, which of the bugs reported on this list over the last 15+
months can the RL community expect to be fixed in a future 2.2 re-
lease? I'm only reminding everybody here of Henning's patch for the
paragraph class which makes proper hyphenation much easier.

I do not have a comprehensive list of such bugs, of course, but I do
hope RL can use some filtering technology to extract them from this
mailing list.

Regards,

Dinu