[reportlab-users] Subversion issue - use HTTPS not HTTP

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Mon Sep 1 04:46:46 EDT 2008

Andy Robinson:

> As some of you know, the old subversion URL is not working. Our

> building switched ISPs recently and the new one is not forwarding port

> 80 to this server, and also doesn't know why or how to fix it :-(

> We will be moving to new offices and a new ISP in the next few weeks

> anyway, so we are not going to expend more time on this. For now

> please use https. I have amended the subversion page on the site to

> reflect this.

I had copied the link

http://www.reportlab.co.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/public/reportlab/trunk/reportlab/test/test_platypus_toc.py

from the file test_platypus_toc.py itself. Using HTTPS with the link

https://www.reportlab.co.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/public/reportlab/trunk/reportlab/test/test_platypus_toc.py

doesn't work either, since I'm getting a login panel for
www.reportlab.co.uk:443 ...

FWIW,

Dinu