[reportlab-users] Multi-page formatting in Platypus

Peter Mattingly pmattingly at mail.csuchico.edu
Fri Oct 17 20:24:42 EDT 2008

"They must be defined either as callback functions passed to the
PageTemplate's constructor"

So I assume you mean that headers must be passed as a callback to the
PageTemplate, rather than frames as you seem to imply.

Fair enough.

But, why aren't my frames being enscribed on the subsequent pages beyond the
first?