[reportlab-users] fixing bugs in 2.2 / Hyphenation support

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Oct 9 15:56:01 EDT 2008

2008/10/9 Henning von Bargen <henning.vonbargen at arcor.de>:

> Trent,

> obviously your message didn't make it into the ReportLab users mailing list.

>> This fix has not been integrated into reportlab 2.2. Is there a

>> reportlab issue tracker (BTS) that I can use to monitor the status of

>> this bug? I could not find any mention of such a thing on

>> reportlab.org or www.reportlab.com.

> No, there isn't. However, ReportLab has recently announced that there

> will be one soon (whatever that means).

Thanks, Henning. It's logged now, and sorry if we missed it earlier.

We are testing the public parts of the tracker now, and trying to make
sure our descriptions of present issues are accurate and readable. It
won't be anything awesome but will at least present a list of issues.
I hope it will be visible next week.

- Andy

--
Andy Robinson