[reportlab-users] Am I allowed to implement feature like pageCatcher.copyPages in ReportLab Toolkit ?

KLEIN Stéphane stephane at harobed.org
Sat Oct 4 18:20:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I look for implement a feature like pageCatcher.copyPages in ReportLab
library. I wonder if it's forbidden ? Why this question ? because this
feature conflict with commercial PageCatcher feature.

About implementation, I've read PyPDF (http://pybrary.net/pyPdf/) source
code and I understand I need to implement read capability in
PDFDictionnary... like PyPDF Dictionnary and other basic object. I need
implement also something like pyPDF.PdfFileReader.

Thanks for your information,
Stephane