[reportlab-users] Using EPS Files / PDF Images in canvas

Mark Peters mpeters42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:09:12 EST 2008

I have recently resurrected an older project, initially started as a
proposal for the first Google Summer of Code project. In the last few
months, I've refactored most of the code and have something I'd call alpha
functionality. Right now, it handles most EPS clipart I've thrown at it,
but I still have some work to do getting embedded fonts and subsets passed
along to the PDF.

See my original proposal here: http://ivanhouse.com/gsc/proposal.pdf

What kind of EPS files do you want to include? If you send me an example
via email, I can run it through what I have now and let you know if there
are any problems.

Once I get some more time to thow at this project and polish it up some
more, my plan is to submit a patch.

Mark Peters