[reportlab-users] Using EPS Files / PDF Images in canvas

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Nov 24 06:03:40 EST 2008

2008/11/24 Bülent Aldemir <b.aldemir at e-evolution.de>:

> Hi,

> I have googled but I found no solution for embedding EPS files or PDF

> images in a canvas.

> Is this possible?

It needs our commercial products - Report Markup Language can
basically treat PDF files as images and position them in many ways.
The open source code lacks a PDF or EPS parser and can't do this.

If you'd like a quotation for the commercial libraries, please email
me directly and let me know the intended use and rough volumes of PDFs
you would be producing.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson