[reportlab-users] Leading in Paragraph

Dirk Holtwick dirk.holtwick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:23:59 EST 2008

Hi,

I try to optimize the paragraph stuff for my needs and one issue is the
handling of leading.

If I understand right Reportlab in Paragraph draws a line and then
starts the next line with a regular distance of "leading". In HTML
documents this seems to be handle a little bit different for paragraphs
with paddings or borders. There a line is rendered like: Draw text on
(Y-Position + Leading / 2). This is nice because in a bordered paragraph
the distances from top and bottom are equal.

My question. Is there a way in Paragraph to get the same results?

Dirk