[reportlab-users] Subversion checkin rights available

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Nov 13 09:21:34 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

We've set up an area in our SVN repo with suitable permissions, and a
copy of the present trunk for experimental purposes. Anyone who would
like checkin rights should email Robin Becker (robin at
you-know-where) and myself (andy at you-know-where) with....

(a) their preferred username (BTW we have no internal employees named
Dirk, Dinu or Jerome so these are available to the obvious people...)

(b) the hash for your password generated by the htpasswd utility (see below)

(c) if you are not a regular poster to this list, a brief statement of
what you'd like to work on.

You can generate the hash we need without needing a password file by
doing the following and sending us the last line as follows.

andy at kenya:~/Desktop$ htpasswd -n andy
New password:
Re-type new password:
andy:10kgkGlaXfgx.

Best Regards,