[reportlab-users] [ANNOUNCE] New home and features for my PDF Punishment Generator

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Mon May 26 03:46:19 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 09:39:48AM +0200, Tim Stoop wrote:

> This made me laugh. Thank you for this nice start of the week :)

Thanks !

Finally I've removed the need to fill-in your email address from
the site, so its much easier to use now.

I'll be glad to add more paper formats, the existing one is used
in France, but I don't know what is used in other countries, so
if people can give me precise dimensions, colors etc... about the
paper format most used in your own country, please do (privately)

Bye

Jerome Alet