[reportlab-users] 'splitlast'

Brandon Rich brich at caseta.com
Wed May 14 11:40:34 EDT 2008

I know that I have asked before, but I am still having troubles with a
table that is multiple pages long. Right now, I have a table with one
characteristic that is

('SPAN', (0,-1), (-2,-1))

I only want this on the LAST row of the LAST table no matter how many
pages there are. As previously mentioned, it is being placed on the
last row of every page, not solely the last one. I know there is a
special string 'splitlast' that is suppose to handle this case. I have
tried it both like

('SPAN', (0,-1), (-2,'splitlast')) and
('SPAN', (0, 'splitlast'), (-2, -1))

Without any luck.

Can anyone please explain if one, this is the right solution to the
problem, and two, what needs to be done to fix this

Thanks

Brandon