[reportlab-users] Platypus + dividing lines ?

reportlab at richardshea.fastmail.fm reportlab at richardshea.fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 21 06:04:09 EDT 2008

Hi - I'm a Platypus newb but I've succesfully created a two column
layout. What I now what to do is to draw a line in between the columns
and a line at the bottom of the columns which would cross the whole page
(so that you'd end up with an inverted T shape of thin lines)

I realise that I can use paths/lines (or I assume I can - not sure how
they fit into Platypus use) but is there any higher level mechanism
which I've overlooked to do this type of thing ? A sort of '<HR>' of
Platypus ?

thanks

Richard.