[reportlab-users] diacritic (NIKUD) hebrew problem

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Mar 19 10:02:12 EDT 2008

On 19/03/2008, Michael Kupferman <mikolo2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, If there is a possibility to get such specific help from report_lab

> commercial, I would like to know

We can investigate on an hourly basis (email me directly if you want
to get rates), but we have no experience or right-to-left, and also we
have absolutely no capacity for more commercial work before April 7th
due a large number of end-of-financial-year releases we are involved
in.

Anyway, Robin's suggestion is the best one. If you could produce a
PDF with clear comments showing the problem to a non-speaker (and
embedding the fonts), we can tell you quickly if there is a
workaround.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson