[reportlab-users] PDF In Report

Michael Hearne mhearne at usgs.gov
Tue Jul 22 09:14:27 EDT 2008

You need to buy a license of PageCatcher from ReportLab - it allows you
to import PDF's. As far as I could tell, there was no other way to
bring in vector images to the open source ReportLab software. I tried
for a while to use PyX, which allows you to embed postscript images in a
larger document, but it was a lot of work, and I finally gave up and
decided to pay for the extra functionality.

--Mike

General Information wrote:

> Is there a way to import a PDF as an image in the report? Anyone have

> code samples?

Michael Hearne
mhearne at usgs.gov
(303) 273-8620
USGS National Earthquake Information Center
1711 Illinois St. Golden CO 80401
Senior Software Engineer
Synergetics, Inc.